3/26/10

Folie á Deux


A delusion that develops in an individual who is involved in a close relationship with another (sometimes termed ''the inducer'' or ''the primary case'') who already has a Psychotic Disorder with prominent delusions. The individual comes to share the delusional beliefs of the primary case in a whole or a part.
Its normal for human beings to interact with one another and share ideas, but in close relationships well, I can say sometimes I feel guilty of turning others crazy and they feel guilty turning me crazy and you know what, I like it. For some reason the idea of being crazy between two is soothing in a way but probably disturbing for most. Ofcourse, I do not mean that every single person has a psychotic disorder but I think everyone is in some way a part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment